Here’s the plan for this weeks local fare:
- Strawberries- in my tummy, never even made it to the refrigerator…
- Deep dish pizza- hubby’s first successful homemade dough with asparagus, local mozzarella, and sauce made from tomatoes we put up last fall
- Asparagus and Quinoa Salad– one of our springtime “go to” meals, do this, you will thank me later.
- South American Meal- using more leftover refried pinto beans, and probably some lettuce materials
- Lettuce cups from bib lettuce with tempeh, quinoa, local feta and veggie deliciousness
- Pad thai take two- using bok choy this time- last week we used kale- both are a good idea I’m sure
- White wine and asparagus pasta
Now that berries are coming back into season, there will also be many more smoothies since last years frozen berries will not seem as precious. Try hiding some greens and oatmeal in your smoothies for extra nutrients 🙂
Have a yummy week!