It’s another delicious week here:
- Homemade Challah bread in celebration of the Resurrection and Passover
- Strawberry everything…probably including french toast made out of afore mentioned bread, smoothies and cottage cheese snacks…
- Vegetarian lasagna– a take on this recipe, with frozen zucchini from last season, home canned tomatoes and fresh local broccoli, asparagus, baby bok choy, basil, oregano and mozzarella cheese- this is in the oven as we speak and smelling devine!
- Homemade pizza- second half of the dough from 2 weeks ago, with whatever veg seems delicious for the day and the fresh local mozzarella
- Mushroom and lamb stroganoff
- Asparagus, spinach, feta and goat cheese quiche with hash brown crust– a mash up of these two recipes, using local cheeses, asparagus, spinach, and eggs, and real potatoes.
- Falafel with homemade pita bread
- Leftover veggie and cheese pasta
Also, got my herbs planted up. They are right outside my front door, which hopefully means they will not become neglected and die. They look pretty happy right now if you ask me.