It’s going to be another delicious week:
– Strawberries for snacking, breakfasting and Strawberry Margaritas!
– Asparagus quinoa salad (again), with some of the local broccoli as well
– Veggie Calzones- with homemade pizza sauce, fresh dough and an assortment of veggies and mozzarella
– Avocado Caesar Salad– Learned this week that you can replace the egg yolk in homemade caesar salad dressing with an avocado, so we’re going to give it a go and see how it tastes…
-Tofu stir fry with fresh broccoli, onions and probably some assorted other veggies
– Seared lamb chops with some veggies on the side
Here’s a picture of last night’s deliciousness: